Sharpen All Stones and Clamp** SALE**
Sharpen all your blades at home for a fraction of the cost in stores with our Sharpen All. Composed of two sets of stones, with fine and coarse surfaces, connected side-by-side by a spring that can sharpen your smallest indoor tool to your biggest outdoor blade with ease.
(please note a drill is not included. The free clamp only fits fits stand drills 43mm and 38mm drills. You need to have a collar on your drill to attach the clamp)
- ADJUSTABLE TO SHARPEN ANY BLADE SIZE: The Sharpen All stones are individually spring-loaded to accommodate blades of all sizes. The blue stones with a finer surface are for your indoor tools; while the brown stones will sharpen your outdoor cutting tools seamlessly.
- EASILY SHARPENS YOUR BLADE’S BLUNTNESS: Just run your blade 2-3 times through the stones without adding extra pressure or weight onto your blades to achieve the best results.
- COMES WITH A CONE AT THE END FOR YOUR SINGLE-SIDED BLADES: Some of your most essential blades, like your scissors, or shears, all have flat sides - but don't worry, the Sharpen-All has a unique cone set at the professional angle for all single side blades so you can rest the flat side on the cone while you sharpen the blade.
- EASY TO USE SHARPENER: Simply mount the Sharpen All onto a drill of your preferred choice, and spin it away from you and you can sharpen your blades until you’re completely satisfied.
- WIDE-RANGE DRILL CLAMP COMPATIBILITY: The Sharpen All can be attached to all drill types. With each set, you get a free drill clamp that you can mount on a table or bench. It is compatible with most drills in the market.
Tool bluntness has finally met its match -the Sharpen All. There’s never a “dull moment” with this unique sharpener.
If you're looking for the best and easiest way to sharpen your tools, then your household needs our Sharpen All.
It’s perfect for sharpening a variety of tools, such as:
- Kitchen Knives
- Pen knives
- Lawn mower blades
- Secateurs/Pruning Shears
- Fishing Knives
How To Use
The Sharpen-All makes tool sharpening a breeze.
Step 1: Attach the Sharpen-All stones onto a drill and mount the drill onto a flat surface, preferably a sturdy table.
Step 2: Turn the drill on and make sure the Sharpen-All is spinning away from you.
Step 3: Grab a blade and start sharpening.
- The Sharpen-All comes in two sets of coloured stones
- Blue Pair of Stones are for your Indoor Blades
- Brown Pair of Stones are for your Outdoor Blades
- The stones are individually loaded with a spring made from stainless steel for durability
- Accommodates both your double sided and single sides tools
- Designed to sharpen your blades with just 2-3 runs and no added pressure from you so you can finish in no time.