Professional Vintek Drill Bit Sharpener & Sharpen All Stones and Clamp
For all your sharpening needs
Buy the Professional Vintek Drill Bit Sharpener +The Sharpen-all Stones +Clamp
Features of the Professional Vintek Drill Bit Sharpener
THIS IS THE EASIEST AND MOST ACCURATELY WAY TO SHAPPEN DRILL BITS: The Vintek Drill Bit Sharpener is used to restore the cutting edges of dull or worn out drill bits.
WHY BUY NEW DRILL BITS WHEN YOU CAN RECYLE OLD ONES: Using a the Vintek Drill Bit Sharpener. You bring your old drill bits back to new in less 2 minutes
THE VINTEK DRILL BIT SHARPENER IS UNIVERSAL: The Vintek Drill Bit Sharpener sharpens steel and masonry drill bits from 2mm - 12.5mm. With over 80-130 cutting angles to suit all drilling applications
VARIETY OF STONES: The white Stone is for steel drill bits. The green stone for carbide masonry drill bits. The dressing stone cleans both green and white stones so your stones will last longer.
PROFESSIONAL EDGE: Each set comes with 2 Black Collar holders. One for Masonry and one for Steel Drill Bits and 1 Locking Nut. This locks the depth the aspect into place
Features of the Sharpen-all Stones and Clamp
Sharpen all your blades at home for a fraction of the cost in stores with our Sharpen All. Composed of two sets of stones, with fine and coarse surfaces, connected side-by-side by a spring that can sharpen your smallest indoor tool to your biggest outdoor blade with ease.
(please note a drill is not included. The free clamp only fits fits stand drills 43mm and 38mm drills. You need to have a collar on your drill to attach the clamp)
- ADJUSTABLE TO SHARPEN ANY BLADE SIZE: The Sharpen All stones are individually spring-loaded to accommodate blades of all sizes. The blue stones with a finer surface are for your indoor tools; while the brown stones will sharpen your outdoor cutting tools seamlessly.
- EASILY SHARPENS YOUR BLADE’S BLUNTNESS: Just run your blade 2-3 times through the stones without adding extra pressure or weight onto your blades to achieve the best results.
- COMES WITH A CONE AT THE END FOR YOUR SINGLE-SIDED BLADES: Some of your most essential blades, like your scissors, or shears, all have flat sides - but don't worry, the Sharpen-All has a unique cone set at the professional angle for all single side blades so you can rest the flat side on the cone while you sharpen the blade.
- EASY TO USE SHARPENER: Simply mount the Sharpen All onto a drill of your preferred choice, and spin it away from you and you can sharpen your blades until you’re completely satisfied.
- WIDE-RANGE DRILL CLAMP COMPATIBILITY: The Sharpen All can be attached to all drill types. With each set, you get a free drill clamp that you can mount on a table or bench. It is compatible with most drills in the market.