Bettergrip Industrial wrench- 12 inch
The Bettergrip Industrial wrench has self-locating jaws that precisely aim and lock automatically to huge pipes and nuts and bolts. They have easily detachable jaws and slip-resistant handles for your convenience and safety.
- HEAVY-DUTY FORGED CARBON STEEL: Made with premium quality, triple plated carbon steel to ensure durability and effectiveness.
- GRIPS IMMEDIATELY; NO ADJUSTMENTS NEEDED: Designed with self-locating jaws that grips tightly on the first time without any adjustments.
- PREVENTS DAMAGES ON YOUR TOOLS: Easily attachable and detachable, with wide jaw capacity. They fit a wide range of bolt, nuts and pipe shapes.
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE: Slip-resistant, durable handles that prevent moisture for extra safety. These wrenches grip so tightly, they can withstand large amounts of pressure.
- OPTIMAL PAIRINGS: Can mix and match wrenches — one to hold and one to fasten for secure handling and motion.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Because we're confident about the quality of our wrenches, we're giving you a lifetime replacement guarantee on your purchase in the rare case your wrenches break.
A wrench that is designed to help professionals handle heavy-duty projects with absolute precision and ease.
They are perfect for:
- Irrigation Projects
- Farm Fixtures
- Mechanical and Diesel Mechanical Uses
- Plumbing Services
- Pipe works
- Heavy home repairs
How to Use
Step 1: Simply attach the jaws to the job, and they will automatically clip, gripping the pipe, nut or bolt in place. The jaws follow the shape of the job, no adjustments needed.
Step 2: You can immediately start turning — one-way locks and the other way releases.
Extra Tip: You can use two wrenches at once to save time. Use one to hold the body of the job and the other to turn.
No damage to bolts, nuts or the pipes, the jaws fit perfectly to a wide range of shapes and designs, making them easy to detach.
- Wrench Sizes:
|12 inches||18mm to 55mm|
- The jaws are hardened up to 52.0 Rockwell C to ensure strength and ability to withstand pressure.
- The handles are dipped in an air-dry rubber coating handle preventing any accumulation of moisture so that they never slip.